Table of Contents
- 1 Specifications of the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 2 Features of the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 3 Benefits of the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 4 Downsides of the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 5 Steps to Install the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 6 Amcor Air Conditioner Review – Easy to Use or Not
- 7 Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner Review – Worth Buying or Not
Even if an air conditioner is looking attractive and has a low price tag on it with amazing features, it really doesn’t mean that it is worth buying. It’s not intelligent that you buy a product without knowing it perfectly because your attractive product can break down after a few months. Looks don’t ensure the quality, make a choice on the basis of reliability, durability so that your air conditioner can serve in the hottest summer days with its powerful and efficient features. You may get confused while deciding the best portable air conditioner in the market but the simple answer is the new and advanced Amcor 12000 BTU.
This is an advanced and energy-efficient 3-in-1 air conditioning unit by Amcor. It can serve as a conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier which makes it the best product as it can be useful for the whole year in all weathers. Now you don’t have to hide your air conditioner in a corner because this machine comes with a sleek white body and black control panel with Amcor’s latest design.
It is ideal for the medium as well as large size room and comes with casters to offer easy movement which enhances its beauty and convenience. The best thing is that you are not required to do any assembly or installation, just unpack the box and you will find an Amcor air conditioner unit that is ready to use. Read on this Amcor Air Conditioner Review as it will provide you with all the necessary information about the machine.
Specifications of the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
- Brand: Amcor
- Model Number/Version: AC12 Portable
- Controls: Touch Panel
- Cooling Power: 12000 BTU (British Thermal Units), 3.5kW
- Max Cooling Area: 30 Square Meters (330 Square Feets)
- Lowest Supported Temperature: 16 Degrees
- Power Supply: 50GHz, 200 to 240V
- Power Cable/Cord Length: 1.8 Meters (5.9 Feet)
- Energy Ratings: A-Class
- Number of Fans Included: 3
- Maximum Hose Length: 1.5 Meters (4.9 Feet)
- Body Color: White
- Body Type: Compact
- Installation Required: No
- Assembly Required: No
- Machine’s Weight: 28 Kg (61.7 lbs)
- Warranty Available: 12 Months
Features of the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
- Effective and Efficient Performance
- Compact, Attractive, Portable, and Slim Design
- Low Energy Consumption
- Evaporates Water Itself
- 3-in-1 Design
- Easy Care and Maintenance
Effective and Efficient Performance
As it has a cooling capacity of 12000 BTU, it can cool up the environment in minutes and allow the AC to work less and perform more so that it can take the cooling to the next level. It can cover up to 30 square meters of distance with its cooling which makes it stand out in the competition.
Compact, Attractive, Portable, and Slim Design
This unit comes in a white color body with a narrow design. This design allows the user to fit their air conditioner in a corner, window, or even behind a sofa without any hassle. The bottom of the unit is equipped with rolling casters that allow the user to move the unit from one place to another without lifting its weight or requiring extreme effort.
Low Energy Consumption
With all its efficiency and high performance, it is much flexible when it comes to energy consumption. The air conditioner unit has mechanisms that monitor the energy usage precisely and its highly advanced control panel allows you to handle the energy usage by adjusting the settings appropriately according to the climate and conditions.
Evaporates Water Itself
This air conditioning unit has the ability to evaporate some of the water absorbed for further use to enhance its performance and increase cooling. If proper care and maintenance of the unit is taken, the drainage system of the air conditioner helps to drain the water from time to time more effectively.
This air conditioner is suitable for all seasons as it comes with a high-performance evaporation booster that can efficiently cool up a large room quickly. There is a cooling fan that is suitable for places or events where you don’t need to cool up a whole room instead of a small area.
There is a dehumidification system that works as a room cooler and will help to remove moisture from the atmosphere. It has the ability to drain almost 50 liters of water in a single day that can be beneficial for your better health.
Easy Care and Maintenance
The unit is equipped with a full-fledged ventilation kit that allows the user to take care and maintain the unit without spending a penny on extra equipment. There is no need for a heat pump to get the job done, just use the hose to complete the task and maintain the unit whenever you need it.
- Digital Panel Display
- A timer of 24-hour
- Remotely Controllable
- Sleep Mode
- 3 Speed Turbo Fan
- Fully enclosed to prevent debris and dust from entering the air conditioner.
Benefits of the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
- With its 12000 cooling power, it has the ability to cool up a room in a quick manner.
- It can be used throughout the year in all types of weather.
- Perfect for offices, homes, or any other place.
- It can work as a cooling air conditioner, dehumidifier, and fan depending on your requirements.
- It is amazing when it comes to very low energy consumption.
- Modernized design that covers only a small portion, saving your room space for other accessories.
- Its fans’ speed can be easily adjusted and controlled through its control panel.
- No installation or assembly is required.
Downsides of the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
- It’s not completely quiet and noise can get increased if the AC is not maintained properly.
- Comes with a relatively short vetting tube which can cause issues.
Steps to Install the Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner
One of the best things about this unit is that it comes fully assembled and ready to use. You just have to inbox the Amcor 12000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner and put the hose in the right place to get things going. It is recommended by the manufacturers to let the air conditioning unit stand upright for about 4 hours before initiating it for usage. Below is the brief procedure that will help you to install the unit step by step.
- Take the unit out of the box and extend the hose by pulling its sides using your hands.
- Grab one end of the hose and put it into the hose connector.
- Grab the second end of the hose and connect and screw it with the window kit adapter properly.
- After assembling the hose on both ends, connect the hose connector to the unit by rotating it in an anti-clockwise manner.
- Lift the sliding window to make sure that the window kit is in place and tighten effectively.
- Now connect the window kit to its adopter and your unit is ready to serve as you like.
Amcor Air Conditioner Review – Easy to Use or Not
It is mentioned above that Amcor 12000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner comes with a sleek, slim, and user-friendly design. There is no installation required and you can get it to work after 4 hours of unboxing.
Most of the users claim that they feel it difficult to assemble the unit as they lost some of the screws or any small component that results in issues and frustration. Well, this unit is ideal in this regard because there is nothing to assemble.
There is an electronic panel on the top of the unit that allows the users to easily manage, operate, adjust, and perform all the tasks using just their fingers. The configuration panel controls all the functions, timers, and intensity of the unit.
There is an outlet just below the control panel that allows the user for a quicker and efficient reaction to their desired temperature. If you are not fond of standing up and going to the unit every time you need to change some settings then you can go with the remote control features.
The design of this Amcor advanced unit is not only attractive and useful but it also comes with protective features as well that stop the dust particles from entering the unit and clogging it. Because of its portable design, you can carry it from one room to another without any hassle.
In a nutshell, it can be concluded that this air conditioner is far easier to use and operate and can bring the best experience.
Amcor 12000 BTU Air Conditioner Review – Worth Buying or Not
With its 3-in-1 technology, amazing features, and powerful specification, the Amcor air conditioner can be a great choice for people who want to get benefits in all seasons through a single machine. If you want to stay relaxed in all climates without wasting a lot of room space then Amcor 12000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner is an ideal and best suitable option. It could be a bit noisy but because of its characteristics of being affordable, reliable, compact design, and quick adoption of different temperatures, it is worth buying.
You may also interested to read cool breeze portable air conditioner. This portable AC also worth the money.